Label: Reprise Records - 6248 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: Venezuela • Genre: Rock • Style: Garage Rock, Psychedelic Rock
· The Electric Prunes are a psychedelic rock band which formed in in Los Angeles and are best known for two US Top 40 hits from - "I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)" (#11) and "Get Me To The World On Time" (#27) - and the song "Kyrie Eleison" from their album "Mass in F Minor" which also appears in the "Easy Rider".
The Electric Prunes – I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night. The Electric Prunes. –. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night. Label: Reprise Records – REP 24 /5().
· As the throbbing buzz of Ken Williams' tremolo-laden fuzztone guitar creeps from one side of the stereo spectrum to the other, the Electric Prunes kick off their debut album with their first (and biggest) hit single, and if Electric Prunes: I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night) never hits the high point of its title track again, the next 11 songs confirm that these guys were in the first echelon of /10().
· Though they got considerable input from talented L.A. songwriters and producers, with their two big hits penned by outside sources, the Electric Prunes did b.
From what I've read on several sites through out the Internet, this M-U-S-T have 2-fer-1 Electric Prunes CD is an unofficial release. You get their first two trend-setting lp's in their entirety 'I Had Too Much Too Dream Last Night' and it's fantastic follow-up 'Underground' both originally put /5(5).
- Ancien Chant Traditionnel Du Centre De LArnhem - Les Aborigènes* - Chants Et Danses De LAustralie Du
- Ladoration - Borusan Istanbul Philharmonic Orchestra, Sascha Goetzel - Music From The Machine Age (C